In this floral watercolor tutorial video, I teach step by step how to paint parrot tulips in three different perspectives!
**Download my FREE Floral Watercolor E-Book: http://bit.ly/floralebook
**Download my FREE Digitizing Watercolor E-Book: http://bit.ly/digitizeebook
**Download my FREE How to Scan and Edit Your Artwork in Photoshop video: http://bit.ly/editartvideo
**If interested in licensing your artwork, check out this FREE guide: http://bit.ly/licensingsheet
**Check out my Everyday Watercolor instructional books!
— Everyday Watercolor: Learn to Paint Watercolor in 30 Days — https://amzn.to/2XJkWNU
— Everyday Watercolor Flowers: A Modern Guide to Painting Blooms, Leaves, and Stems Step by Step — https://amzn.to/2ZyIN4P
**WANT TO TURN YOUR ART INTO INCOME? I created courses that teach all of the ways you can make a steady income using your art. Check out my courses and see if one is right for you…
— Brand Plus Brand: set up a thriving creative business so you can work less and live more — all while doing what you love! https://jennarainey.com/brand-plus-brand/
— Pen to Press: Confidently create and design beautiful paper products from digitizing your own artwork to setting up print files! https://jennarainey.com/shop/pen-to-press/
— Instagram for Creatives: five-step Instagram and marketing strategy to help you grow your business… https://jennarainey.com/instagramforcreatives/
— Workshop Teacher Academy: Coming March 2020, gets you ready and confident to teach in-person workshops… Download this workshop cheat sheet to get started, but it will ALSO keep you informed on this upcoming course! http://bit.ly/workshopcsheet
**SUPPLIES I USE:
– Brushes: Princeton Heritage 4050 Synthetic Sable Round Brushes. Here are the following sizes:
– Princeton Velvetouch 1/4 inch stroke brush: https://amzn.to/36FcHqR
– Winsor & Newton Professional Level Paint. Colors I use:
– Mars Black: https://amzn.to/2GFS2sl
– Burnt Umber (brown): https://amzn.to/2ZzEi9X
– Ultramarine Violet: https://amzn.to/2XGwemf
– Prussian Blue: https://amzn.to/2DtyUvR
– Phthalo Turquoise: https://amzn.to/2Q0Xp8t
– Cobalt Blue: https://amzn.to/2Hef8GP
– Permanent Sap Green: https://amzn.to/2ZyS7ph
– Lemon Yellow Deep: https://amzn.to/2Gxcjzc
– Yellow Ochre: https://amzn.to/2DCvbvX
– Scarlet Lake (red): https://amzn.to/2DxEo8E
– Opera Rose (pink): https://amzn.to/2IVVxfL
– Cadmium Orange: https://amzn.to/2XCtK8q
– Watercolor Palette: https://amzn.to/2GDNfX5
– Pantone Formula Guide: https://amzn.to/2VWHc9Y
– Scanner: Epson V550: https://amzn.to/32wv1AV
**Watercolor supply videos that explain why I love the supplies I use…
– Princeton Heritage 4050 Brushes: https://youtu.be/sB0KwWB-Hy8
– Princeton Aqua Elite Brushes: https://youtu.be/CmDPyifpbaw
– Legion Stonehenge Cold Press Paper: https://youtu.be/QxP3IjwcZ5k
– Winsor & Newton Professional Paint: https://youtu.be/znFCv-rCSe4
– To enter: subscribe, like, watch entire video, and comment how many parrot tulips you’ve painted.
– Winner will be selected by using Google random number generator.
– Once we have random number, we’ll count to that comment (all replies included).
– As long as selected comment is from a subscriber, they will be winner.
– If selected comment is from myself, the winner will be person I am replying to.
– Winner will e-mail [email protected] to inform where winnings should be shipped to.
– Giveaway is open internationally and free to enter.
– There will be 1 winner.
– Winner will be announced by commenting on winning comment, stated in pinned comment, as well as listed in my community board.
– You must follow the YouTube guidelines: https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines
– This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, YouTube.
– Any entries not following the YouTube Community Guidelines will be disqualified.
– Personal data and info from the giveaway will NOT be used or shared in any way, shape, or form.
– This giveaway is run in accordance to the YouTube Community Guidelines and YouTube Terms of Service. https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines
**Jenna Rainey Instagram: @jennarainey
**Jenna Rainey Pinterest: pinterest.com/jennamrainey
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
MUSIC: paid for and licenses acquired from Artlist.