If you want to help me and get the project files, support me in Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/bluebubblebee
In this new series of UE4 tutorials, we will make games from scratch.
We start with an endless runner!
In this first video, I show you how to create the basic project:
– Import a character including animations from Mixamo: https://www.mixamo.com/
– Prepare the character, including Animation Blend Spaces
– Import 3D assets to create our first level. You can find the assets here:
– Implement the movement of the character based on 3 lanes
– Setup the input with the keyboard: Jump, Left and Right
– Next video I will cover how to spawn different platforms dynamically
Special shout out to my amazing Patreons:
– TJ Matthews
Free Music from: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/audio/music/free-music-tracks-for-games-156413