About this video
On 25 February 2020, Office 365 and SharePoint guru Hayden Sinclair from The SharePoint Agency and Gene Turner from LawHawk discussed, particularly as it relates to the legal industry, some of the key functionality of Office 365 tech.
Areas they focussed on included:
• How to collaborate online in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and see each other’s work in real time
• How to use Office 365 Planner as a project management tool to create plans, organise and assign tasks, share files, set due dates and provide status updates
• How to use SharePoint as your document management and collaboration tool
• How to chat with co-workers in Office apps
• How to use Microsoft “PowerApps”, “Power Automate” and “Power BI” for things like employee on-boarding
• How to create self-serve NDAs, embed it into your legal team SharePoint page, and let the business get on with things while still keeping an eye on them
• How to id and access the wide range of out of the box integrations available with Office 365, including AI through Azure Cognitive Services (the tech development tool for those who are not tech gurus).
About the Centre for Legal Innovation
The Centre for Legal Innovation (Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific) is an innovation-focused think tank at The College of Law. The Centre provides thought leadership, practical research and opportunities for collaboration to support legal professionals as they navigate the disruption and new technologies transforming the industry. Find out more about our work or contact us via our website, LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter. Come and join us in The Legalpreneurs Lab – your one stop shop for all things legaltech and legal innovation – and, if you are leading the innovation initiative in your firm or organisation, join us in the Chief Innovation Officers Forum too.