This tutorial will help you understand how the Ajax variation threshold influences product availability.
For products with more than 30 variations, Ajax method is used to load the product variations.
1. By default, unavailable product messages will be displayed in case of unavailable variations.
2. To display the unavailable variation using the available options(Blur, Blur with cross, Hide), set the Ajax threshold value as more than the maximum number of product variations in your store.
3. Apart from this, there are other features that depend on Ajax Variation Threshold- Min value stocks left alert, show stocks left label on shop/archive page, show variable product images on shop/archive page.
Variation Swatches for WooCommerce by ThemeHigh, is a great option when it comes to creation and management of product variation swatches. To check this out, visit:
– Download for FREE here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/product-variation-swatches-for-woocommerce
– For more WooCommerce plugins, visit: https://www.themehigh.com/plugins
– Follow us for latest updates: https://www.facebook.com/themehigh.store