Sheet Music: https://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/lover-easy-piano-digital-sheet-music/21674865?ac=1
Learn how to play “Lover” by Taylor Swift with my easy piano tutorial.
New tutorial video every Thursday!
Pro Tips for learning this song:
• The red light on my keyboard helps you find Middle C.
• Key of G Major: remember that all F’s are played as F#.
• The upper staff (R.H.) is in the Bass Clef for the first page, until measure 31.
• Circled finger numbers in the sheet music remind you of changes in the hand positioning.
• Use the chord symbols above the staff to help guide your Left Hand to each position.
• Always practice SLOWLY first– remember, you can slow down the video by clicking on Settings, then choose Playback speed (try 0.5x).
Words and Music by Taylor Swift.
Outro music: Carol of the Bells (HIP-HOP REMIX) – https://youtu.be/JMmgzPblgyE
Equipment used in this video:
Keyboard: Kawai ES6
MIDI plugin: Neo Piano by Piano One
Camera: DSLR Camera app for iPhone