Learn how to customise the Quick Access Toolbar in Excel with these 5 hidden gems.
The video covers commands that are not available on the ribbon. Add these 5 options to your toolbar to speed productivity:
– Email spreadsheet from Excel
– Select Visable Cell (Great for copying tables with hidden cells)
– Camera (Take a live snapshot of your table)
– Speak Cell (Tool for the visually impaired but also great for cross-checking)
– Form (Makes data entry into Excel easier when adding large amounts of information)
Stay tuned to the end of the video where I will show you how to get more out of the Windows Calculator.
Guide: How to customise the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT):
Follow me on Twitter: