In this video, Michael Atman from Iconasys walks through how to shoot 360 Diamond Photography. The 360 Diamond Photography Equipment used in this video is the Iconasys Jewelry Light Box
and Iconasys Silver Series 360 Jewelry Photography Turntable
. The software used is Iconasys Shutter Stream 360 Product Photography Software. The camera used is an entry level DSLR from Canon, the EOS Rebel T6s with an EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro lens.
The video is broken down into 6 steps:
1. Studio and Turntable Set-up – in this step we discuss getting the 360 Diamond Photography Equipment set up. Discussing the suggested light box settings for 360 diamond photography, 360 turntable platform shooting options, front door cover, contrast cards and placing the turntable in the studio.
2. Image Composition & Capture:In this step we discuss camera shooting angle for 360 diamond photography, placing a diamond in the center of the turntable, turntable pre-rotate and crop, turntable settings and 360 Diamond Photography image capture
3. Image Editing: In this step we discuss the suggested editing features for 360 diamond photography used to enhance image quality.
4. Image Output: In this step we discuss outputting the 360 Diamond Photography Image Set
5. 360 Product View Composition: In this step we compose the 360 Diamond Photography into an interactive 360 product view
6. Shooting the Next Diamond: We revert back to tools used to help automate and streamline the 360 Diamond Photography workflow.
Additional info on Iconasys 360 Diamond Photography Tools can be viewed at: https://www.iconasys.com/industry/360-diamond-photography
Iconasys is a leading provider of 360 Diamond Photography Tools.