Don’t forget to Hit the Subscribe Button
#1Python 3 Tutorial for Beginners | Introduction to Python | What is Python 🔥
What is Python
Python is a general purpose, dynamic, high level, and interpreted programming language. It supports Object Oriented programming approach to develop applications. It is simple and easy to learn and provides lots of high-level data structures.
Python is easy to learn yet powerful and versatile scripting language, which makes it attractive for Application Development.
Python supports multiple programming pattern, including object-oriented, imperative, and functional or procedural programming styles.
Python is not intended to work in a particular area, such as web programming. That is why it is known as multipurpose programming language because it can be used with web, enterprise, 3D CAD, etc.
We don’t need to use data types to declare variable because it is dynamically typed so we can write a=10 to assign an integer value in an integer variable.
Python makes the development and debugging fast because there is no compilation step included in Python development, and edit-test-debug cycle is very fast.
Python 2 vs. Python 3
In most of the programming languages, whenever a new version releases, it supports the features and syntax of the existing version of the language, therefore, it is easier for the projects to switch in the newer version. However, in the case of Python, the two versions Python 2 and Python 3 are very much different from each other.
A list of differences between Python 2 and Python 3 are given below:
Python 2 uses print as a statement and used as print “something” to print some string on the console. On the other hand, Python 3 uses print as a function and used as print(“something”) to print something on the console.
Python 2 uses the function raw_input() to accept the user’s input. It returns the string representing the value, which is typed by the user. To convert it into the integer, we need to use the int() function in Python. On the other hand, Python 3 uses input() function which automatically interpreted the type of input entered by the user. However, we can cast this value to any type by using primitive functions (int(), str(), etc.).
Source Code: for source code Please leave your email id in the comment box.
Learn New Technologies — Visit Our Channel —
1) CodeIgniter Mini Project Tutorial in Hindi/Urdu
Using Angular JS & Boostrap 3 : https://goo.gl/FSwsJ4
2) Codeigniter Tutorial for Beginners
Step by Step in Hindi : https://goo.gl/bxG6gJ
3) PDO-OOP-PHP-CRUD-with-Bootstrap : https://goo.gl/q1KRTn
4) AngularJS Tutorial for Beginners
(For Absolute Beginners ) : https://goo.gl/Hak26N
5) JSON Tutorial for Beginner : https://goo.gl/ryPu35
6) Git and GitHub Training In Hindi : https://goo.gl/HpToSd
7) Java Tutorial For Beginners
(Step by Step tutorial) : https://goo.gl/QxJ68x
8) PHP Tutorial for Beginners (For Absolute Beginners) : https://goo.gl/S3urkU
9) OOPS Tutorial for Beginners in PHP : https://goo.gl/k2kJDM
10) Bootstrap Tutorial for Beginners : https://goo.gl/NGFDse
11) Magic Methods in PHP Tutorial : https://goo.gl/BdYLfJ
12) Build a PHP MVC Application : https://goo.gl/yqDCkb
13) Whats new in PHP 7 | (Introduction) : https://goo.gl/rTTKkr
14) CRUD with PHP and MySQLi Tutorial : https://goo.gl/yyjWD7
15) Technology Tips and Tricks : https://goo.gl/MpR952
16) MongoDB Tutorial for Beginners (Hindi) : https://goo.gl/NZXD1u
For any queries feel free to comment or send a mail on [email protected]
You can connect with us in social Media :-
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe & Like button!
#Python3 #TechnicalSuneja #ZerotoHero