How to Draw a Bunny Rabbit – Tutorial for Kids – Watercolor Painting Easy Beginners Tutorial //
Follow along with us and learn how to draw and paint a watercolour Bunny using simple shapes and lines! This lesson is meant for young kindergarten and elementary artists. 😀
You can download my reference photo (from Pixabay) here:
If you enjoy this video, please give it a 👍 and if you and your kiddo decide to try this painting, I’d love to see it! Just tag me on Instagram @e_olson_art and I’ll check it out!
❤ SUBSCRIBE if you’re new to my channel & click on the bell 🔔 so you never miss a new video.
Also, feel free to leave comments below; I read each and every one. 😀
Here is a full list of supplies used in this video:
1) Dr. Ph. Martin’s Hydrus Fine Art Liquid Watercolors Set of 12
2) Creative Mark Rhapsody Kolinsky Sable Watercolor Brushes ➡️ https://amzn.to/2O9oLu5
3) Strathmore 400 Series Mixed Media Pad – 6″ x 8″, 15 Sheets ➡️ http://bit.ly/Strathmore6x8
4) Paper Mate Mechanical Pencils ➡️ https://amzn.to/32hnN2r
5) Sharpie Markers ➡️ https://amzn.to/38qNP7Y
6) Porcelain Flower Palette 7 wells ➡️ http://bit.ly/PorcelainFlower
🎥 Film & Editing Gear 🎞️
– Camera Canon 80D with 18-135mm Lens https://amzn.to/2OkSjVq *
– Canon Camera Lens 50mm https://amzn.to/2rpD3xE*
– Studio Lights https://amzn.to/321KpUG *
– Ravelli Tripod https://amzn.to/2rrkYPJ *
– Blue Yeti USB Microphone https://amzn.to/2KVmtMR *
– Editing Software: Adobe Premiere Pro
Please note, some of these links are affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This allows me to continue creating helpful and entertaining free content! I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!