This is the Druidstone The Secret of the Menhir Forest Tutorial Start Theme Music for the turn-based RPG by Crtl Alt Ninja (Creators of The Legend of Grimrock series!). Definitely fits the atmosphere and theme of the game I feel, me likey. Also, look at the little dancing dudes in the background of the Druidstone Menu Theme Music video background! 😀 This is handy for the starts of our Druidstone gameplay commentary walkthrough videos of which the playlist can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH5fCZaOli56GNjBs67FQyeLEBB8PNIZx
Another game where the marketing has been interesting as was the case with Operencia (It must be a sign!). I had absolutely no idea Druidstone The Secret of the Menhir Forest existed or even what is was until about 4hrs before it’s official release (not an epic games store exclusive if you’re a steamy boy/girl by the way) date. Therefore, it’s my pleasure to provide content for it & hopefully help get it out there and perhaps help you decide if it’s a game you’ll enjoy adding to your gaming library also!
About this Druidstone The secret of the Menhir Forest
Evil is afoot in Menhir Forest. The druids, the caretakers of the woods, are troubled: their archdruid has disappeared under deeply suspicious circumstances, and a cancerous growth of purple cysts is spreading, carrying corruption and sickness wherever they appear. It takes a special kind of hero to save the day. Or maybe more than one.
Druidstone The Secret of the Menhir Forest is a labor of love from the co-creators of the critically acclaimed Legend of Grimrock series. It is a tactical, single-player, turn-based roleplaying game, which combines the best qualities of modern RPGs with the elegance of tactical boardgames. Every action, every turn counts as you control your party of heroes through handcrafted, challenging missions with varying, and often surprising, objectives.
Set in a unique fantasy world, filled with ancient lush forests, standing stones, snow-topped mountains, deadly creatures and puzzle-ridden ruins. And somewhere in the middle of all of this, caught in the flow of events, are Aava, the archdruid’s daughter, who must now shoulder his responsibilities, Leonhard, a warden with a mysterious past and a lethal destiny, and Oiko, the failed Red Priest who is living proof that one may be very smart without being particularly wise. Along the way, they meet companions and villains, whose unique personalities and abilities make every encounter memorable.
• A tactical turn-based and tile-based battle system where every action and every turn counts.
• Upgrade the abilities of your heroes – your upgrade choices have a dramatic impact on the characters’ capabilities!
• Obtain upgrade gems by completing missions and discovering hidden treasures.
• 35 challenging, hand-crafted missions with playtimes ranging from 15 minutes to 45 minutes.
• Solve devious non-combat puzzle levels to gain extra upgrade resources.
• Find lost shipments to gain access to the best gear in Steelface’s Emporium of Curios.
• A gripping, fantastic story of love, death and responsibility centered around the main characters of Aava, Leonhard and Oiko.
• A unique fantasy setting that combines the best elements from western RPGs, JRPGs and tactical boardgames in unexpected ways.
• Play custom missions created by others, or make your own campaigns with the Level Editor (available as a post-release update).
• Total playtime ranging from 15 to 20 hours.
#DruidstoneMusic #DruidstoneTheSecretOfTheMenhirForestMusic #CtrlAltNinja #indie #upcomingisometricRPG #cRPG #TheSecretoftheMenhirForest