Hey, in this video I show the easiest method possible to solve a 2×2 Rubik’s cube. I would appreciate the feedback and support. For more help read the rest of the description.
For a more advanced tutorial click here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrzLddXmzSQ&t=40s
R : right side clockwise
R’ : right side anti-clockwise
U : up side clockwise
U” : up side anti-clockwise
F : front side clockwise
F’ : front side anti-clockwise
Steps to solve the cube :
(1) Solve the first layer by inserting 1 piece at a time using R U R’ U’
(2)Make the top side yellow by flipping the cube 180 degrees, then repeating R U R’ U’ 1 piece at a time until the entire side is yellow.
(3) Last part : 2 different case. The bar case, hold the bar on the left and do this algorithm : R U R’ U’ R’ F R2 U’ R’ U’ R U R’ F’. If there isn’t a bar just do the algorithm and then you will get the 1st case.
R U R’ U’ R’ F R2 U’ R’ U’ R U R’ F’
Other videos I made :
(1) How to be sub 30 on a 3×3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZyN5CWr2YU&t=129s
(2) How to be sub 20 on a 3×3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GueJCEgnYIk&t=14s
(3) Cubing rewind : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrhyDOWj2OU
(4) All 21 plls : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtpIFzZx7cg
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/hein_cuber/