I’ve seen this design all over Pinterest and decided to try it out with dip powder. I’ll show you how to get that perfect circle for your ornament in this video.
Dip powder – Triple D
* Colors used were: Class Act (main solid color) and Pink Gold (glitter)
Dip powder – Zooty Nails
* White I used on my middle is Virgin White.
Dip powder – Revel
* Clear for encapsulation – Vivien
* Use my referral code for 10% off on your first order: http://i.refs.cc/1jPCy2ZB?smile_ref=eyJzbWlsZV9zb3VyY2UiOiJzbWlsZV91aSIsInNtaWxlX21lZGl1bSI6IiIsInNtaWxlX2NhbXBhaWduIjoicmVmZXJyYWxfcHJvZ3JhbSIsInNtaWxlX2N1c3RvbWVyX2lkIjoxNDE3MTk5NzN9
Dip liquids – 3-step liquid system from Triple D
Brushes and dotting tools are from Maniology
Polish Top Coats (used after stamping)
* No Smudge Top Coat – MoYou London (https://moyoulondon.com/products/smudge-resistant-premium-top-coat-15ml)
* Essie Gel Setter (Check out this item at Target https://www.target.com/p/essie-gel-setter-top-coat/-/A-16868461)
What am I giving away?
* A set of liquids from Triple D (includes base, activator, and top)
How do you enter for your chance to win?
* Head over to Instagram
* Find this mani on my Instagram, @madeby.kit, tag a nail friend and then in the comments, fill in the blank: All I want for Christmas is _______.
When will the winner be announced?
* Giveaway entry will close on 12/22, 5pm Central
* Shortly after (likely that evening), I will announce the winner on my Instagram stories. Be sure to follow me there so you don’t miss it – @madeby.kit
* Giveaway is open to US residents only
* This giveaway is not associated with YouTube or Instagram
I’ve always loved pretty nails, but was tired of dropping at least $50 at the salon each time I wanted to do a dip manicure. And with how quickly my nails grew out, that would be at least $100 a month to maintain! In October 2017, I purchased a do-it-at-home dip powder kit to try it out. I fell in love instantly and have been dipping nonstop ever since!
I have learned a lot in the years I’ve been on this nail journey, met may inspiring nail friends, but I am by no means an expert. I’m still learning new techniques and exploring new nail art ideas. Thank you so much for watching my video! Subscribe to my channel so we can continue on this nail journey together!
For all my nail looks, follow me on Instagram: @madeby.kit