Get your clients in the holiday spirit with our Ornament Nail Art tutorial. Subscribe for more nail art tutorials from OPI!
1.To properly prepped nails, apply 1 coat of Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds.
2. Apply 1 coat of Let Love Sparkle and cure for 30 seconds.
3. With the same shade, paint a large circle at the lower half of the nail, ending at the tip, creating the ornament shape. Cap the free edge and cure for 30 seconds.
4. With a Nail Art Brush and still using Isn’t She Iconic!, paint the top of the ornament and a vertical line extending to the cuticle from the top of the ornament. Cure for 30 seconds.
5. Apply one coat of No Cleanse Top Coat to the entire nail and cure for 60 seconds.
6. With a Nail Art Brush and Alpine Snow, paint multiple swirls throughout the ornament. Outline the shape of the ornament Do not cure.
7.Pour Clear Color Set Powder over the uncured nail art and tap off excess. Cure the entire nail for 60 seconds.
8. Once cured, brush off excess powder with a Dust Brush.
Let Love Sparkle: https://www.opi.com/nail-products/gel/let-love-sparkle
Isn’t She Iconic!: https://www.opi.com/nail-products/gel/isnt-she-iconic
Alpine Snow: https://www.opi.com/nail-products/gel/alpine-snow
Clear Color Set Powder: https://www.opi.com/nail-products/dipping-powders/clear-color-set-powder
N.A.S 99: https://www.opi.com/pro-tools/sanitation/nas-99-nail-cleansing-solution
No Cleanse Top Coat: https://www.opi.com/nail-care/top-and-base-coats/chrome-effects-no-cleanse-gelcolor-top-coat
Base Coat: https://www.opi.com/nail-care/top-and-base-coats/gelcolor-base-coat
Nail Art Brush
OPI LED Light