Learn how to color splash- an effect in photoshop where you turn a full colored photo into a black and white image with an isolated area of color, adding drama and dimension to your photo.
1. File – Open – Select your image
2. Layer – Duplicate Layer – Ok
3. You will now have “Background Copy” and “Background”
4. Image – Adjustments – Black and White
5. Eraser tool – Erase what you want to be colored
6. Layer – Flatten Image. You just shrank your photo from 2 layers to one.
7.File – Save as – Choose where (desktop folder, photos folder, etc)