Register to the FREE mini-course “become a blockchain developer” on eattheblocks.com to learn how to get a remote blockchain job making 100k. (Like I did myself).
React 16.8 introduced 2 new APIs: React Hooks & Context. They simplify significantly the code of our frontend applications.
In this tutorial, I am going to show you how you can use React Hooks & Context in your Ethereum Decentralized Application (Dapp). We are going to see:
– React Hooks (useState, useEffect…)
– React Context (useContext, defining a context, context provider / consumer…)
Full React Dapp series here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWL4UHTsxKg&list=PLbbtODcOYIoHJQ9sTs0e8kn7YV39W9Vcp&index=2
– Intro to Truffle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-w6dDDhu6w
– React hooks: https://reactjs.org/docs/hooks-intro.html
– React context: https://reactjs.org/docs/context.html
– Forum: https://forum.eattheblocks.com
– Blog: https://eattheblocks.com
– Author Website: https://www.julienklepatch.com