Get your clients on-trend this season with our autumn nail art tutorial! Watch our step-by-step demo and offer this plaid nail art to your clients by using OPI GelColor. Make sure to subscribe to see more nail art tutorials from OPI!
Hello Pretty: https://www.opi.com/nail-products/nail-polish/hello-pretty
Good Girls Gone Plaid: https://www.opi.com/nail-products/gel/good-girls-gone-plaid
Alpine Snow: https://www.opi.com/nail-products/gel/alpine-snow
N.A.S. 99: https://www.opi.com/pro-tools/sanitation/nas-99-nail-cleansing-solution
Base Coat: https://www.opi.com/nail-care/top-and-base-coats/gelcolor-base-coat
Top Coat: https://www.opi.com/nail-care/top-and-base-coats/gelcolor-top-coat
Nail Art Brush
OPI LED Light
1. To properly prepped nails, apply 1 coat of Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds.
2. Apply 2 coats of Hello Pretty and cure each coat for 30 seconds each.
3. With a Nail Art Brush and Good Girls Gone Plaid, paint a thick vertical line on the left side of the nail. Flash cure for 5 seconds.
4. Paint a thick horizontal line at the tip of the nail, leaving a gap in between the tip of the nail and the painted line. Flash cure for 5 seconds.
5. With Alpine Snow and a Nail Art Brush, paint a thin vertical line in the middle of the nail and a horizontal line below the line of Good Girls Gone Plaid. Cure for 30 seconds.
6. Apply 1 coat of Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Cleanse nail with a Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99.