Once you’ve learnt the basic concepts, it’s important to see how Docker is actually used in practice or in real world development so to say.
With “Docker in Practice” I want to show you exactly this – the whole workflow with Docker:
– Continuous delivery
For any questions/issues/feedback, please leave me a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Also please let me know what you want to learn about Docker & Kubernetes.
This video is the 8th of a complete series for beginners. At the end of this tutorial you will fully understand Docker and Kubernetes.
⭐️ Full Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy7NrYWoggjwPggqtFsI_zMAwvG0SqYCb
The complete step-by-step guide to Docker and Kubernetes will include the following topics:
🐳 DOCKER basics:
– Container concept
– Why docker? (image vs. traditional DevOps)
– Install docker on different operating systems
– 8 basic commands you need to know (2 parts)
– Docker vs. Virtual Machine
– Docker in Practice: Overview of whole development process with Docker (development, continuous delivery, deployment) Probably 3-5 videos including Private Repository, Dockerfile, Docker-Compose.
✵ KUBERNETES basics:
– Why Kubernetes? What is Kubernetes?
I will show you some of the problems when running and managing multiple containers.
– Basic concepts
– Install Minikube locally
– Creating a pod, CLI for k8s – kubectl
– Communication between 2 pods (concept of service, static IP address)
– Create a deployment and service directly from a config file
– Tips for debugging
– Create a cluster in AWS
– Concept of master and worker nodes
✅ My channel – TechWorld with Nana: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdngmbVKX1Tgre699-XLlUA