Microsoft new Office app for iOS and Android combines Word, Excel, and PowerPoint ✅Must Have App✅Microsoft Office all in one app is designed to be your go-to productivity app on a phone. A new Office app for Android and iOS that combines three most popular apps -Word, Excel, and PowerPoint,OCR(optical character recognition),extract text from image,sign PDF,office lens,Onenote-into a single go-to app for mobile productivity. The app is available in now in public preview for Android and iOS. The relatively new app gives you a convenient, cloud-synchronized central point for Microsoft Office document creation and management, plus scanning, notes, and more.
It’s an all-in-one, on-the-go Microsoft Office solution. Office files you create on the phone are automatically saved to OneDrive by default. If you need to navigate to documents at a file level, you can do that via a browser that shows both local storage and your Microsoft/OneDrive account storage, plus any documents that have been separately shared to your account.
In addition to the floating button for creating documents, you can also access more specific actions like document sharing, PDF creation, and optical text recognition for document creation via the Actions tab. If you’re interested, the Office mobile app is now available as a public preview on the Play Store, But currently unavailable there.
Microsoft Office All-In-One App Features:
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint merged in one app:
• Create, edit documents in real-time.
• Store and access documents in the cloud or on your device.
• Easily access recent and frequently used Word, Excel, PowerPoint files stored in the cloud or on your device.
• Search documents stored in the cloud, on your phone.
Unique utilities in App:
• Click a picture of a document and turn it into an editable Word file with scan text in word tab.
• Scan a picture containing data in form of table into an Excel spreadsheet.
• By selecting pictures from phone storage make Power point presentations easily.
• Create automatically enhanced digital images of whiteboards and documents with Office Lens features available inside the app.
Quickly perform common mobile tasks with Actions Tab:
• Instantly create PDFs from photos or Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
• Add your Signature to a PDF using your finger or stylus.
•Quickly take notes with Sticky Notes.
•Scan Picture into PDF.
•Create PDF from your pictures.
•Convert a document into PDF.
• Easily transfer files between your phone and computer or share instantly with nearby mobile devices.
• Scan QR codes to open files and links and save them to one Note.
Anyone can download the Office app(office 365 for PC) for free and start using it right away – no need to sign in. However, simply logging in with a personal, work, or school Microsoft Account will enable you to access and save documents on OneDrive and SharePoint.
The Office app is in Public Preview can be downloaded from APK mirror.
APK MIRROR Link:https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/microsoft-corporation/office-mobile-2/office-mobile-2-16-0-12130-20272-release/
Transfer Files Between PC and Mobile:
Go to aka.ms/Transferfiles on your computer.
If you’ve read this far down the description,I just wanted to say I appreciate each and every single one of you who take time out of your day to watch even a minute of my family friendly clean videos,it truly does mean a lot. Thank you so much!