Nikolay Dobromirov, Petyo Stoyanov
FFW, Sofia, Bulgaria
Implementing a decoupled application in 2019 with Druplal has never been easier than now, having JSON:API in core. The problem is that this is covering only one side of the story – the back end one. On the application side you are starting from scratch.
In this session we will cover:
– The process of replacing the whole themmig layer with React in a fully decoupled multi-site context.
– How we’ve achieved Drupal’s level of flexibility on content level with displays and field formatters.
– Handling the data visualization for dynamic nested pieces of content.
– SEO considerations and server side rendering
– How all ties together and plays nice with Drupal’s page cache meta-data, so reverse proxies can be invalidated and keep the site fast.