Learn how to create this smoke text effect in Photoshop | Smoke text effect in Photoshop | Photoshop smoke text effect | Smoke text effect Photoshop tutorial | Photoshop effect | Photoshop tutorial | Text manipulation | Text effect in Photoshop | Text manipulation in Photoshop | Photoshop CS6 | Photoshop CC | Photoshop tutorial CS6 | Photoshop tutorial CC
Bebas neue font download link :-
Smoke Brush download link :-
Final Image PSD download link :-
Steps on how to create Smoke text effect in Photoshop :-
1. So the first step is to create a new document with following dimensions , Width : 1280px , Height , 720px , Resolution : 150px/inch , Background : Transparent.
2. Then fill the document with black color using paint bucket tool and after that create a duplicate of the layer by pressing CTRL + J.
3. Now go to Filter and then Render and then select Clouds over there and then reduce the opacity of the layer to 10%.
4. Now select Horizontal type tool and then select any font of your choice and then set its appropriate size and then set the foreground color as White and then click anywhere and then start typing your text , after that place the text properly using move tool.
5. Now make the text layer active and then create a new layer by clicking on create new layer icon and then drag that layer below text layer.
6. After that keeping new layer active select brush tool and then set the foreground color as white and then click on Toggle brush panel icon and then select any smoke brush and change it’s size and even rotate it if necessary for best effect and then click on the document using it which will give the smoke effect.
7. Now after the smoke has been place properly over the text then press CTRL and click on newly created layer icon which will give you selection of the smoke and then make the text layer active and then press ALT and click on add layer mask icon which will give text better effect.
8. Now to make it look even better select brush tool and brush as Soft round and now to remove the some parts of the text make the foreground color as black and then click and hover over the parts of the text to remove it and if you want to bring back parts of the text then make the foreground color as white and then click and hover over the parts to bring it back which will give you best smoke text effect.
9. Now click on Add layer style icon and then select Blending options over there and then click on Drop shadow and set the following , Blend mode : Multiply , Opacity : 75% , Angle : 90deg , Distance : 5px , Spread : 0% , Size : 5px and then click on Outer glow and set the following , Blend mode : Screen , Opacity : 30% , Color : White , Spread : 0% , Size : 5px and then click on Ok.
So this will give you your Smoke text effect in Photoshop !
So that’s it guys!
So now if you guys liked the video then hit the like button also share it to the ones who might be interested in such videos!
And subscribe to the channel for more videos on Photoshop :-
Thanks for watching!
Social media links :
1. Instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/deepshah37/
2. Facebook page :- https://www.facebook.com/Deep-Shah-123817734988736