#Adobe #Adobe_illustrator #Tutorial #2019 #2020 #i’mpossible #DigitalArt #DigitalArtDrawing
• Project Files Link:
• Music by:
• This is a tutorial to help you become more creative using adobe products, adobe illustrator to be exact.
• I’m Sami Al Sousi, i’m not a professional designer,but rather an enthusiastic individual about Adobe products!
• In this video, I will be teaching you all about the tips and tricks on how to draw, digitally and become a digital artist.
I hope you’ll learn from it more than you would enjoy it, and if you need any further questions, contact me on:
• Facebook Page:
You can get your photo drawn here, or present it as a gift for someone special!
What is illustrator?
– The state of the art of illustration.
The industry-standard vector graphics software lets you create logos, icons, drawings, typography, and illustrations for print, web, video, and mobile.
– Illustrator is all around you.
Millions of designers and artists use Illustrator CC to create everything from web icons and product packaging to book illustrations and billboards.
– Iconic work at any size.
Get all the drawing tools you need to turn simple shapes and colors into sophisticated logos, icons, and graphics. Illustrator artwork is vector-based software,
so it can scale down for mobile screens and up to billboard size — and always look crisp and beautiful.
– Gorgeous typography that says it all.
Incorporate a company name into a logo, create a flyer, or mock up a website design with the best type tools out there. Add effects, manage styles,
and edit individual characters to create typographic designs that perfectly express your messages.
– Draw attention everywhere. Create freehand drawings, or trace and recolor imported photos to turn them into works of art.
Use your illustrations anywhere, including printed pieces, presentations, websites, blogs, and social media.