( Apache Cassandra Training – https://www.edureka.co/cassandra )
The Apache Cassandra Tutorial starts with the fundamental concepts of using a highly-scalable, column-oriented database to implement appropriate use cases. It will cover topics like Cassandra Datamodels,Cassandra Architecture, Differences between RDBMS and Cassandra to name a few. There will be many challenging, practical and focused hands-on exercises for the learners during this course.
After the completion of ‘Apache Cassandra’ course at Edureka, you should be able to:
1. Understand Cassandra and NoSQL domain.
2. Create Cassandra cluster for different kinds of applications.
3. Understand Apache Cassandra Architecture.
4. Design and model Applications for Cassandra.
5. Port existing application from RDBMS to Cassandra.
6. Learn to use Cassandra with various programming languages.
Who should go for this course?
A developer working with large-scale, high-volume websites.
An application architect or data architect who needs to understand the available options for high-performance, decentralized, elastic data stores
A database administrator or database developer currently working with standard relational database systems who needs to understand how to implement a fault-tolerant, eventually consistent data store
A manager who wants to understand the advantages (and disadvantages) of Cassandra and related columnar databases to help make decisions about technology strategy
A student, analyst, or researcher who is designing a project related to Cassandra or other non-relational data store options.
This course assumes no prior knowledge of Apache Cassandra or any other NoSQL database. Though some familiarity with Linux command line is essential, minimal exposure to Java,database or data-warehouse concepts is required.
Why Learn Apache Cassandra?
Apache Cassandra™, an Apache Software Foundation project, is an open-source NoSQL distributed database management system. Apache Cassandra was originally developed at Facebook, and is used by many companies today. While many developers have embraced simpler NoSQL variants (like MongoDB and CouchDB), Cassandra is possibly at the forefront of the NoSQL innovation, providing a level of reliability and fine tuning not found in many of the competitors’ offerings. When it comes to scaling, nothing scales like it, the biggest example being the Facebook which uses Cassandra for storing petabytes of Data.
Why should you Learn Cassandra?
1. Cassandra is designed to handle Cassandra workloads across multiple data centers with no single point of failure, providing enterprises with extremely high database performance and availability.
2. World’s largest Website (i.e Cassandra) is running over Cassandra.
3. Daily 100s of start-ups and large product companies are choosing Cassandra for their next generation computing and data platforms. Some companies using Cassandra are Facebook, Twitter, IBM, Cisco, Rackspace, NetFlix, eBay, Reddit, @WalmartLabs, Zoho, Digg and so on.
4. Apache Cassandra is open-source. It means you can deep dive into its source code and change it according to your own requirements.
5. The job market for Apache Cassandra is at peek and is growing at rate of 300%!
Apache Cassandra course starts with the fundamental concepts of using a highly-scalable, column-oriented database to implement appropriate use cases.
6-week Business Analytics course for professionals who aspire to learn advanced concepts like Data Visualization, Data Mining, Model Building in R, Web Analytics.
Hadoop Cluster Administration course contain Apache Hadoop and Hadoop Cluster to secure backup options, diagnose and recover node failures a Hadoop Cluster.
Learn android development course online from basics to advanced level of android development process in 6 weeks time to become professional android developer.
Fundamentals of Cloud Computing, Amazon Web services (AWS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS) and Cloud programming will be covered.
Comprehensive Java developer Course covers basic concepts and advanced concepts like Method Overloading, Overriding, Inheritance, Interface, Database connectivity.
This course is very basics of computers and covers various aspects of C programming. Advanced topics in C such as pointers, stacks, linked lists and File I/O.
For more information, Please write back to us at [email protected] or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll-free).