This Lightroom and Photoshop tutorial shows how to use both programs to build a panorama from multiple photos. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/course-tutorials/Using-Lightroom-Photoshop-Together/105327-2.html?utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube&utm_campaign=videoupload-photog-r_PXaorQHbY.
This tutorial is a single movie from the sixth chapter of the Using Lightroom and Photoshop Together course presented by lynda.com author Jan Kabili. The complete course is 3 hours and 59 minutes long and covers strategies for working with photos in a variety of formats, sending them from Lightroom to Photoshop to viewing the edited results in back in Lightroom
1. Setting Up Lightroom and Photoshop for Smooth Integration
2. Lightroom-Photoshop Workflow for Raw Photos
3.Lightroom-Photoshop Workflows for Non-Raw Photos
4. Using Additional External Editing Presets
5. Viewing your Lightroom-Photoshop Edits
6. Practical Lightroom-Photoshop Integration Scenarios