Dear Viewer, thanks for watching this video i will be more happy and pleased if you subscribe my channel and hit like its is my request please do subscribe and hit like and leave comments for further improvements and please give any suggestion for the video i will try to improve it in next video.
This project is develped using java, javaswings in this application we implemented many modules like
f. Upload Attendance
g. Delete attendance
h. Generate Reports and many more…
Java is a general-purpose programming language that is class-based, object-oriented, and designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. Java is platform Independent language and it is mainly designed for Internet programming, It comes with 3 products mainly
Swing is a GUI widget toolkit for Java. It is part of Oracle’s Java Foundation Classes – an API for providing a graphical user interface for Java programs. Swing was developed to provide a more sophisticated set of GUI components than the earlier Abstract Window Toolkit.
MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS). Its name is a combination of “My”, the name of co-founder Michael Widenius’s daughter, and “SQL”, the abbreviation for Structured Query Language.
MySQL is free and open-source software under the terms of the GNU General Public License, and is also available under a variety of proprietary licenses. MySQL was owned and sponsored by the Swedish company MySQL AB, which was bought by Sun Microsystems (now Oracle Corporation). In 2010, when Oracle acquired Sun, Widenius forked the open-source MySQL project to create MariaDB.
MySQL is a component of the LAMP web application software stack (and others), which is an acronym for Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl/PHP/Python. MySQL is used by many database-driven web applications, including Drupal, Joomla, phpBB, and WordPress. MySQL is also used by many popular websites, including Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and YouTube.
——————–Watch My Projects Videos—————–
1. Java Login System: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Z7oyyouk8
2. Text Classification using Java : https://youtu.be/Ju9jLHMfxaM
3. Packet Filtering Firewall: https://youtu.be/xVMumX0_2OM
4. Naive Bayes Classifier: https://youtu.be/Ju9jLHMfxaM
5. Tesseract Engine OCR Project : https://youtu.be/_sHMoXSpocw
6. Honeypot Project : https://youtu.be/_4yKt7PbpRY
7. Animal Detection using Java Opencv : https://youtu.be/StnYuUKGD2g
8. 3D Password Protection using Java : https://youtu.be/Y_8ETepTDdY
9. Iris Recognition System using Java: https://youtu.be/gwtgbtka-74
10. Intrusion Detection System using Java : https://youtu.be/4fNknjrr9cY
11. Attendance Management System : https://youtu.be/ayfLfVktSSA
12. Secured Data Sharing over network (creating Protocol) : https://youtu.be/YTKwDGetg8E
13. Voice to Text Project in Java : https://youtu.be/L5NMT6CXfO4
14. Secured Authentication using Virtual Environment in Java : https://youtu.be/P2KcRvluaNI
15. DSR Protocol Implementation using Java : https://youtu.be/O0h5UGNgFnQ
16. RSA Secured Chatting System : https://youtu.be/7YXzVNQG2Y0
17. LAN monitoring System using Java: https://youtu.be/MvGo0g2SvrM
18. Suspecious Email Detection System using J2EE : https://youtu.be/o64mA3I75A4
19. Secured Chatting System using RSA and DES algorithms: https://youtu.be/XSnJSVfLlpo
20. OCR Project Extract Text from Image: https://youtu.be/DLt8v_E22rE
21. Client Server Chatting using AES Algorithm: https://youtu.be/trezRWzfM50
22. Emmergency Responder Project in Android : https://youtu.be/fr4R0l_b9kY
23. Library Management System using Java: https://youtu.be/z835b61QeFg
#java, #freeprojects, #javaprojects