In this Arduino tutorial we look at Sketch structure, variables and procedures.
——————— Click “Show more” ——————————-
My website and forum:- http://www.mjlorton.com
Donations and contributions:- http://www.mjlorton.com
My techie channel MJLorton – Solar Power and Electronic Measurement Equipment – http://www.youtube.com/MJLorton
My Techie Amazon Store: http://astore.amazon.com/m0711-20
My other channel VBlogMag – For almost any topic under the sun! – http://www.youtube.com/VBlogMag
My VBlogMag Amazon Store: http://astore.amazon.com/vblogmag-20
HobbyTronics – South Africa’s electronic components supplier for your electronics hobby needs. Specialist supplier of electronic components such as sensors, robotics, breakout boards, Arduino, prototyping to the hobby and educational electronics market in South Afica and Africa. We supply the components you need.
In this video I cover the following:
* What is Arduino?
* What is the sketch structure?
* What are variables and what types of variables – int, integer, float, floating point, byte, string array.
* The build of the voltage divider for the voltmeter can be found in the Ohms law tutorial:
* What is the Arduino (software) IDE (interactive development environment) arduino-1.0.1
* What is an Arduino library / libraries
* Arduino philosophy
* We take a look at the Arduno hardware.
* I discuss the project for the tutorial, a voltmeter with Min Max Ave.
* I talk about the Sparkfun serial enabled 16 x 2 LCD and the challenges it poses.
* I talk about the Sparkfun serial enabled 20 x 4 LCD.
* Arduino for beginners / dummies / newbies
Arduino Uno R3 features:
* ATmega328 micro controller
* Input voltage – 7-12V
* 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
* 6 Analogue Inputs
* 32k Flash Memory
* 16Mhz Clock Speed