A detailed step-by-step easy to understand tutorial on using Moodle. I is designed to be for the beginners all the way to the more advanced Moodle users.
The tutorial covers aspects such as getting started with your course, configuring attendance, configuring the gradebook, posting lectures, posting URLs, using Turnitin assignments, using regular assignments, grading papers, using forums, quizzes, web conferencing and importing courses.
The video is based on moodle 2.x and it applies for pretty much all versions. Here we cover the following:
– Getting started with your Moodle course
– Posting resources and even videos
– Configuring attendance in Moodle
– Posting lectures in Moodle
– Creating and using forums in Moodle
– Creating Turnitin Assignments in Moodle
– Grading papers in Moodle
– Creating quizzes in Moodle
– Configuring the gradebook in Moodle
– Importing courses in Moodle
– Using BigBlueButton in Moodle.
A playlist of all smaller videos is available from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk5Wd4CbcSY&list=PLyy-LLqj7iSZVt5Z841qSB2oKkpKByFsV.
If you want to take get a deeper understanding of Microsoft Office applications, take a look at http://learn.kaceli.com
Copyright notice: These videos may not be downloaded or distributed in any way without permission from Sali Kaceli. Contact me if you have such a need.