Learn to teach live classes, webinars and meetings with the Virtual Classroom web conferencing system integrated into the Online Campus solution from Sclipo.
The virtual classroom enables teachers to:
* Hold live activities such as classes and webinars with people anywhere
* Multiple participants can share their video and audio – simultaneously
* Share your desktop, and see that of participants
* Show documents and presentations, with integrated whiteboard
* Allow other participants to share their documents – and desktop
* Interact through public and private chat
See all Online Campus features at: sclipo.com/features
The web conferencing system is powered by BigBlueButton. This tutorial is a slightly edited version from the original made by Fred Dixon.