How to display Joomla modules conditionally using MetaMod
• MetaMod is an extension that brings the same functionality and even more to modules. It includes Joomla modules and works transparently with any other type of module.
• Check the extensions at extensions.joomla.org. Navigate to Access and Security/ Frontend Access Control category and find MetaMod.
• You will be taken to MetaMod site. Select the option you wish to download.
• Once the module is downloaded, go to Extensions -: Module manager. Scroll right and click on New button at the top.
• Click MetaMod from the various options. Click on Next button at the top.
• Fill in the entities in the form. Click on save button after filling all the options. New module will be created.
• You can change order and preferences in accordance to your personalized needs.