How to import an existing application into Installatron
• If you’ve installed the application from other auto installer or manually, you can import it to be managed through Installatron.
• Go to Applications Browser. Find Script from the menu on left hand side.
• Click on Import existing install button.
• Choose domain and path where script is installed.
• Click on Next button.
• For database information, you will require database name, username and password options.
• Submit the information and you will see the software being imported after sometime.
• Click on Complete button and you will be able to see the imported installation.