These are 5 of my tips (in no particular order) to help you achieve healthy, clear skin and prevent breakouts. This will not help you cure acne or other more serious skin problems, but they are just general tips for healthy skin 🙂
1. Diet – cut back on greasy/fried and spicy foods. Try to eat more nutritious foods with vitamins A, B, C, and E.
2. Water – drink lots of water to help your body naturally cleanse.
3. Sleep – get a decent amount of sleep regularly to help your body heal and fight off germs.
4. Contact – take preventative actions to minimize contact between your face and anything that is dirty or can carry bacteria. Wash your face regularly.
5. Moisturize – to maintain your skin’s natural balance of oils and moisture…otherwise your skin will go on overdrive producing oil and can cause breakouts!
By the way, just to clarify…when I mention “diet” in this video, it refers to what you eat on a regular basis (not as in “go on a diet”).
Thanks for watching!